T. Hennessy's musings on music and life

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cop Out

Sorry I'm being a Narc.

Learning CSS is a wee bit tougher, but we will all be better for it. In either case, a quick low down-

I am working. A lot.

Here are links to movies I have watched while I've been working the past few weeks.

Red Dawn
Amazon Women on The Moon <- I definately saw this on WPIX back in the day.
Insomnia < - Famous actors/actresses, bad movie. I can't wait till I do it for the money.
Wet Hot American Summer < - First saw this in Chinn's room


String Bell is on 'The Office.'

I picked MSU vs. UNC for my championship game.

Opening day is pretty soon, who will end up with a better record? O's or A's?

Cool band I saw open for the Handsome Furs.
Railcars.


Don't worry, I've been teaching ping-pong.

"I love you all" ~ Ozzy

1 comment:

b said...

Michael is in 90210.

I'm rooting for MSU as well.

A's (are you fucking kidding me?)