T. Hennessy's musings on music and life

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Dashboard Melted...

but we still had the radio. Those guys are awesome. I thought I had heard they would be playing here? but it looks like it got canceled. AC is though, and TVoTR. w00t!

Its also pretty crazy they are playing here. Kinda wish I was in B'more for this. Another thing I miss about B'more was driving around and listening to local radio stations. The two best were 89.7 WTMD,run outta Towson U, and 103.1 WRNR from 'Nap Town.


I recently invest in an alarm clock/radio player/iPod docking station thing-a-ma-jingie and have been taking full advantage of the radio. Top pick in SF is KPOO 89.5.

Hopkins vs. Princeton is this Saturday. We Want More!

These guys are releasing their new album as we speak. Eric was my guitar teacher when I was 18 and 19 and taught me a great deal about playing, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the guys Friday.



----------------
Now playing: Van Morrison - The Way Young Lovers Do
via FoxyTunes

No comments: