T. Hennessy's musings on music and life

Monday, February 16, 2009

Live Blogging on the Holidaze

While watching this guy is on IFC. This is the Setlist from my gig at Maxfield's a few weeks ago.

Set I
Pls. Don't Speak My name
Tiny Cracks
Good
The Factory

Set II
(New Song)
Portraits & Landscapes
Get Rich Quick Scheme
Everybody Waited (Nobody Came)

Special Encore- All Along the Watcher w/ Christopher Ward

Christopher Ward's band Basecamp will be playing the Rockit Room March 20. Info here.

Maxfield's said that was the most white wine they ever sold on a Friday. Thank you Ty Taylor!

I listened to "The Pains of Being Pure At Heart." Kinda sounds like "Loveless." The new rock is this band from West Virgina called 'The Demon Beat.' I saw them at the Ottobar back in the day(Fall 2007), and I think they were in high school. Contact for the hookup on both these albums.



----------------
Now playing: Woodhands - Be Back Soon
via FoxyTunes

No comments: